I have a question regarding clothing in general, along with, what is specifically required for my team?
- For general information regarding clothing, please click HERE to browse our clothing questions.
- Still need more help? Please email the clothing co-ordinator at email@example.com
If I am only a support skater, do I need to purchase a Skate Canada membership?
- YES. If you are registering only as a support skater and not for a ‘team’, you will need to purchase a Skate Canada Membership unless you already have a Skate Canada Membership through another Club.
Can I reduce my monthly instalment amounts?
- YES. You can reduce the overall payments by making an additional payment to reduce the overall amount. Log into your account and select "My Account" from the top right menu, then select "Account" from the menu on the page. Then select “Make additional Payment”. From here, select the invoice(s) that you would like to pay.
Eg.; In the example below, the member is paying $300 against multiple invoices to reduce their overall monthly payments.
How can I update my skater profile information?
- Updating your profile information is relatively easy. Log into your account and select "My Account" from the top right menu, then select ‘Skaters’ from the menu on the page. Click on the the "Skater Name" you want to update. Your profile is now editable. Modify the items as required and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Update’ to save changes.
Why do I see a Skate Canada membership charge on my invoice when I am registered with another Club?
- The "system", is set up to cross-reference your Skate Canada membership to ensure you are not double billed. However, there are cases where your home club may not have processed your membership at the time you register with CSSC. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you believe this is the case and we will adjust your invoice accordingly.
If I skate on more than one Team, do I have to register for each Team?
- If you skate on more than one Team, you are considered a "Cross-Skater". Please register for the higher-level team . Then under the 'Registration and Fees' heading, select the 'Fees' page and on there you will find the 'cross-skater' item for purchase.
Eg.; A skater is skating on Intermediate and Open Teams. The skater would register for Open and purchase the "Cross Skater - Intermediate to Open" Fee.
How do I update my payment method or revise credit card information?
- Please log onto your account and select "Update Payment Method" to pay by Credit Card.
- Then select the invoice to be paid and select Bambora Credit Card from the drop down menu.
How do I make a payment on an invoice?
- Please log onto your account and select "Make Payment". Select invoice to be paid and the amount to be paid.
How do I prepay for next season?
- To pre-pay for the next season, you need to purchase a "pre-payment" on our website.
- Under the 'Registration and Fees' heading, select 'Fees'. Find the tab that says 'Pre-Payment', then select "ADD" next to the amount you wish to prepay.
How do I prepay monthly using a credit card?
- Under the Registration heading, select "Additional fees/Credits". Scroll down until you see "Additional Skater Fees", then select "ADD" next to the amount you wish to prepay. If you want prepay 3 months, purchase 3 times. Then proceed to checkout and "view cart".
- Next, click on "Payment Information" and select "CONFIRM & PAY IN PERSON"
- Select your name at the top right side of screen to see your account details. Then click "MAKE A PAYMENT"
- Then click on the invoice you want to pay. Under "Final Balance" change the payment method to "Credit Card" and enter the amount you wish to pay. Select "PAY ACCOUNT BALANCE" to process the payment.